Monday, February 18, 2008

Post posted!

Just wanted to inform you a little about the pics below.....The movie was last night before bedtime and then the sunrise photos were taken Friday morning and the pictures of the Kids in the elevator were taken on Thursday night with Holdon's Fireside Group "the little stars."
We made Valentines two Thursdays ago for there Fireside activity and then dropped all the Valentines to all the old folks at the local old folks home here in Astoria on Valentines Day. It was cute and fun and the kids enjoyed it to.

It was nice to see that even in an old folks home there were husbands and wives shacked up with one another and still happy! It was refreshing and beautiful to share the day with them.

I pray that one day I'll be blessed with the peace, love, joy and true compassion from another man who truly cares for me. That I'll find someone to share my everything with and that wants to share there everything with me. That they'll want me to be as one with them as I want to be one with them.

No comments: